Wednesday, April 8, 2015

C YA Winter!


Just uploaded a small video to Youtube of my wife driving her 2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon when it was still "stock".  Named it "CyaWinter2015" as at the end she is driving away..like our winter time hopefully.  It's time for spring!  Click HERE to watch it.


I'm bummed, "Little Red" is down at the moment from probably getting stuck in the hole above.  A few weeks ago our club (Two Trackers Four Wheel Drive Club) had a run up in Baldwin which we had a great time at.  During the run I got stuck in a hole and my rear end hit pretty hard.  My gas tank skid is shot and I will have to wait to get a new one.  Plan on getting Savvy Off Roads Aluminum Gas Tank Skid shown HERE once they become available.  I called Savvy and they just had a huge order from a group in Canada so they are in the midst of refilling their stock.  Since Little Red is hanging out in my garage I figured I would do some rust maintenance and touch ups while she isn't being used.  We have a run this weekend with our club so I will be riding shotgun with my wife in her Rubicon.  I will be doing my usual...taking photos and videos of our trip so stay tuned for more stuff to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bulldogjeeping.blogspot.com. Feel free to leave comments to our posts. All comments will be moderated before they show up on the site to prevent spam.