Saturday, April 22, 2017

2017 Easter Jeep Safari Pritchett Trail Run - Friday 4/14/2017


I just want to say "Thank You" for everyone being patient as I get through all of my photos from the 51st Easter Jeep Safari.  On Friday 4/14/17 Laura and I drove the Pritchett Canyon Trail which is considered one of the more difficult trails available out in Moab, Utah.


Laura and I shared the driving for the day as it was our last day in Moab .  I would drive to the obstacles and then I would get out to take photos and she would drive the Green Beast up and over everything.  She did great all week and I'm very proud of her.  Barely any scratches on the rig and the ones we did get are on the rock rails so it's not a big thing.



I still have the Patriot Crawl at Area BFE and Hells Revenge photos to edit and will get them posted soon.  Link to the photo album for the Pritchett Canyon Trail run is provided in the link below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Bulldogjeeping.blogspot.com. Feel free to leave comments to our posts. All comments will be moderated before they show up on the site to prevent spam.